Friday, June 7, 2013

Final Questions


1.       Having a gallery helped me see my photos as something that could be sold. Before I thought of them as just photos.

2.       I would tell next year’s class to stay on top of all the assignments and to not get behind. Once you fall behind it is very hard to catch back up with good pictures. I would also tell them to be thinking about the concentration the whole year.

3.       This class taught me how to take better pictures and how to bring more meaning to them. It also taught me how to be more professional with them.

4.       I learned that I like when there is a hidden meaning in the photo.

5.       I will apply being organized, staying ahead in my work, and possibly the actual photography in my future life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment